Trading Platforms of IC Markets
IC Markets MT4
This is the most common platform which is used by many traders throughout the world. This platform is considered best for beginners but there is no restriction for the same even professional traders use this platform to trade. This Platform itself provides several plus points which are as follows:
1. Easy to Use and Understand
2. Many types of indicators are in this platform which makes it easy to analyze the market trend.
3. Access to various currency pairs, CFDs, and cryptocurrency.
4. Can be used on any operating system such as windows, mac, Linux, etc.
5. Allows you to trade any time in 5 days (Monday to Friday).
The above picture shows the MT4 platform, on the left side the first partition is the market watch panel, below which the navigation panel is shown, the black screen is showing the graph of the currency pairs, the tab at the bottom is the terminal where you can see your ongoing trades.
This is a bit advance from MT4 providing everything that is needed for flexible trading. There are several powerful tools provided by this platform to analyze the market better and make the right choices of investment. The availability of 31 languages into which it can be translated, adds a plus point to the platform. There is also an option to subscribe to the signals, use technical indicators, run trading robots, and rent a virtual server. This platform is most suitable for professional traders.
Ctrader is custom-made for an ECN trading environment. The platform includes automated trading software and is available on mobile, desktop, and the web.
One can expect complete, real-time access to all accounts, including trading activity and history, balance information, personal details, margin information, and account settings – all in one single space to make your work more efficient.
Features of C Trader
1. With a wide range of tools and clean layout ctrader provides users with a responsive trading platform.
2. The platform has a variety of drawing tools and over 60 indicators preinstalled with which the charts became the most attractive part of cTrader.
3. The platform itself is the safest trading platform in the world.
4. The platform is transparent, due to which traders have a maximum chance of earning profit.
5. The company Spotware which has designed this software stipulates that the broker connects with at least one recognized liquidity provider.
Mobile Trading platform IC markets Offer
There are 3 ways to trade on mobile in IC markets which are as follows:
1. You can use the IC markets mobile application for trading on MT4 and MT5 platform, what I have seen is that the app is compatible to trade easily on a phone.
IC Market Mobile App
The above picture shows the application which can be used to trade on mobile.
2. For cTrader you can use IC market cTrader app which will help you in doing your trades on mobile.
IC Markets C trader App
The above image is for the ctrader application, on which you can trade on ctrader platform on mobile.
3. You can also download MT4 mobile app to go on with your trades.
MT4 Mobile App
The above application is common application used to trade for various brokers MT4 platform, you are just required to select the server, enter you account id and password, and you are good to go for trading.
In this article, we have learned in detail the platform on which one can trade using IC Markets accounts. Every platform has its own benefits and ways to use it. It is suggested to go with MT4 at first if you are new to trading as the application is easy to understand and use. If you are professional you can go with MT5 or cTrader.
IC markets also have their own applications using which you can trade on mobile but I am not fond of using mobile while trading as it limits the way I can analyze the market. I prefer using applications to keep eye on my trades.